Katia Samson real estate group is searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients and broker of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels. As self-motivated and efficient team worker, you have superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process and are bilingual.
If this sounds like you, apply today! Send an email to: Katia@katiasamson.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write, edit and format documents and correspondence.
- Liaison with brokers, potential customers and notaries
- An autonomous worker who is driven to seek out tasks
- Provide administrative support to the Team.
- Must have a work ethic that is focused on organization, cleanliness, and order.
- An experienced administrator who is comfortable and likes working in a quiet environment.
- Provide good customer service on the phone or via email with clients and brokers
- Working with multiple systems, both physical and digital, to keep all files organized
- Maintain and communicate effectively with clients and ensure that any areas of concern are addressed promptly and thoroughly.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Mastery of tools (Entry, Prospects, JLR, eZmax, Matrix, Word, Excel)
- Self-starter, proactive attitude in assisting brokers with their tasks
- Ability to liaise between all parties involved (broker, clients; buyers and sellers, notaries ) and see files through to completion
- Ability to support the team through a variety of tasks and projects
- Ability to compose/ reply to emails in a professional manner
- Ability to work under pressure and make quick decisions
- Ability to be organized and have good customer service skills
- Administrative support experience.
- Real Estate
- Ability to work quickly within multiple programs
- Eager and quick to learn new software
- Excellent written and spoken in English/French.
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9-5 flexible
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $22.00-$28.00 per hour depending on experience and qualifications